Friday, December 2, 2011

More Christmas Scenes.

Here are some more movie scenes from movies I've already written about.

"Little Women"



There are a couple of Christmas scenes in this movie.  At the beginning of the movie, the girls take their money and decide to buy gifts for their mother. 



Later after almost losing Beth they surprise her with a piano so she can play the music that she loves.

"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"



Great decorations and a sweet Christmas for Harry Potter.



They look like babies when this movie started!

"Fast Times At Ridgemonth High"



Stacy complains about working the holidays. 



She still looks great too. 

Ok.  I am working a lot, I have three episodes of Dexter to watch and I'm hungry.  More movies tomorrow.  Finally a day off!  See you then.

Also, a shout out to all my foriegn readers.  I had more readers from Russia this week than from the United States.  Comment and tell me how you found my goofy little blog.  If you link your blog I will check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment