Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Things You Can Get For A Movie Lover (Or Me) For Christmas!

Here are some things for the movie lover in your life.  Or for me if you are so inclined.  Did I mention you are so nice and pretty?

Movie Gift Cards.  I love the movies and you can support my habit! So I’ll have more to write about.

  OR 

I love to read, especially books that are going to be movies.  So the Nook, Nook Color or Nook Tablet, which has the added feature of being able to download movies to watch.  But they are all good.



This movie is coming out soon.   It is a great movie.  One thing about these new Blu-Rays I don't understand.  They advertise two or three discs.  In my mind this implies that there are tons of extras and deleted scenes.  BUT NO!!!!  There is a one Blu-Ray DVD and one regular DVD.  So disappointing.  But I'd still like this movie.


I didn't even know this reusable popcorn bowl thing existed.  Looks pretty cool.  What is a movie without popcorn?



Anything John Cusack on Blu-Ray.  I love him.



I am sure that I'll have more.  But that will get you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment