Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I did yesterday.

So I came home late last night and had to be back to work early.  So I had a choice to watch my shows that were recorded or to read my new Stephen King book.  Well, I read.  It wasn't a difficult choice.  This book is really good.  I am only a couple hundred pages in and already know that I will either re-read or listen to the audio book when I am done.  Unless the ending is really terrible but I can't fathom that yet. 

So I need a few movie related thoughts to close out my evening.

My son's favorite movie of all time is "Space Balls".  I will write about it sometime.



When I asked my husband his favorite he said he couldn't name one.  He had to have a bunch. 



"Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid" 



"Oceans Eleven"



"Happy Gilmore"



"Stripes"

My favorites are:



"Gone With The Wind"



"Shawshank Redemption" 

Both great books and adaptations.

Tomorrow is my last weird schedule day.  After that I should go back to regular programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment