Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Plan!

I am turning 43 on October 27th.  I would like to note that I am NOT one of those people who needs to celebrate their birthday for a whole month.  But since this is my year of change, I wanted to do something significant for my last month of being 42. 

Here's the plan.  I will walk at least 30 minutes every night.  No nights off in October.  I have joined Weight Watchers as well.  I was getting frustrated with the lack of dramatic weight loss with all my walking and knew I had to step it up. 

So now I am trying to think of something special to do on my birthday.  For the first time it won't be about the dinner out or the big dessert.  It will be about me getting healthier.  I will let you know. 

I will also post something every day.  I will take a photo on my walk or update you on my thoughts of the day.  I don't know what it will be but it will be.  Hope I don't drive off my twelve readers. 

Have a great night!  Time for Amazing Race, then Dexter returns.  Gotta sign off!

No comments:

Post a Comment