Saturday, October 6, 2012

Scenes from the Walk



It is fall.  The weather is getting cooler and the leaves are changing.  This is the bridge that starts my path down the bike trail. 

There are leaves covering the trail and crunch under my shoes in the most satisfying way.  I love the sound of walking in the leaves. 

Fall is about my favorite time of year.  It reminds me of starting school and the excitement of my birthday coming up.  I also met my husband in the fall and it reminds me of those early nights of dating.

When we met he was working the night shift.  He could talk on the phone at work, so we would talk for hours.  He would get off at midnight and pick me up at my dorm.  We'd go to an all night diner and eat and talk.  We spent a lot of time talking.  We still seem to have a lot to talk about. 

I'd get home about five in the morning and try to sleep.  Needless to say I did not pass my 8AM class that semester.

 
 



 
The leaves will continue to change and I am looking forward to chilly walks bundled up in a thick sweatshirt.  Hope you enjoy these fall days.

No comments:

Post a Comment