Friday, October 19, 2012

I'm Ready For My Movie Montage!

The other night I got a text from my friend.  She is calling me out on not doing my walks.  I need someone to do that.  But as I feared, the weather has started to turn.  All the rain we missed all summer has started in haste.  So the warmth of home is hard to resist.

I need a movie montage.  Think of all the movie where the lead character goes through a physical transformation. 

"Mirror Has Two Faces"

Dumpy Barbra



A two minute montage of running and makeover later....



Hot Barbra. 

"My Big Fat Greek Wedding"



Frumpy Nia.

Cue the montage with a computer class and contacts, soon we have this.



She is with John Corbett getting married.

"Never Been Kissed"



Nerdy Drew.



Just a montage to adorable.

I just want to montage myself to my goal.  Two minutes of highlights, sweating, running, haircut and some mascara.

Movies make it look so easy.  I guess I'll just have to get off my butt and do it in real time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment