I kind of fell off the face of the earth.
Those are my workout pants hiding under my polar bear lounge pants. Yes, I have been lounging more than working out. It has been over a month since I hit the trail.
Here is my official list of excuses.
- I have been working a little later.
- I'm tired.
- Daylight savings, it is getting dark earlier.
- I was sick.
- It is getting cold.
- My chair is warm.
- I am getting seasonal depression.
- I have to get up at 4AM.
- The new television shows are really good.
- I had to go see the new Twilight movie.
- Fall makes me crave comfort foods.
- I can't get in a holiday mood.
- Trisha Yearwood is making Christmas cookies on the Food Network.
- My street team fell off the wagon too.
- I turned 43.
- I need a haircut.
- It is the busy season at work.
- I need new shoes.
- I can't find clean socks.
- My DVR is almost full and I have to clear it out.
- My sports bra squishes my boobs down enough that my stomach sticks out and makes me look fatter.
- My dog is lonely when I am gone.
- My husband turned fifty-one.
- I am just lazy.
None of these reasons are good ones. But when I am sitting in my nice warm chair with an episode of Glee or Dexter (I have eclectic taste!) it is hard to get up. I know what I need to do. I need to do it.
I need inspiration!
I need motivation!
I need a kick in the butt.