Thursday, February 14, 2013

Post 300

This is post number 300!

My blog has been around for a year and a half or so.   I started out saying I would blog daily.  Which I did for over six months.  Then I had surgery.  In fact, Post 200, was about recovering from that surgery. Post 100 was in the middle of my Halloween postings.

This time last year I was on medical leave and ingesting pain killers.  It was awesome!  Now I am working on a second blog with my husband about food.  We are up to two posts and have a way to go to get to 300 posts. 

I have gone back and read a few of my blogs from the past.  I catch all my mistakes and mispellings.  I cringe at some misuse of words.  But it has been a great learning process.  I have been read by someone on every continent.  While it hasn't gone viral, I do enjoy knowing that my words are out in the world. 

I do wonder about my most popular posts though.

1. "Along Came Polly" 2004 is by far the most popular.  No idea why.



2. "Fried Green Tomatoes" 1991 this has about half the hits as Polly, but still huge. 





3. "Charlie Brown Christmas" 1965 got a little advertisement on the radio. 


 

4. "The Waterboy" 1998 I am thinking that the Adam Sandler factor is here.  I love Kathy Bates in anything. 





5. "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" 1982 This is mostly about Nic Cage, but it could be because I talked about Phoebe Cates' boobs.





Quite a variety there.  I still enjoy writing them,  Even  if the only readers are my family and friends, I will continue on.  We'll see where we are at Post 400.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment