Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday!

It is one of those, "what the heck should I write about days".  So I pulled the top five people off of IMDB.com who are having a birthday today and will do a quick hit on each of them.


Isla Fisher




She is cute in "Wedding Crashers".  I confuse her a lot with Amy Adams.  I can't get over the fact that she is married to Borat.


Warwick Davis




Who?  Oh, that guy from "Willow" and he was R2D2 in the "Star Wars" movies. 


Blythe Danner





I really like Blythe Danner.  She is great in "Meet The Parents" and "The Great Santini".  I am surprised how much I like her despite the fact that she spawned the evil Gwyneth Paltrow.


Maura Tierney





That girl from "E.R.".  She was also in "Baby Mama" as Tina Fey's sister with the classic line. "Is that chocolate or is it poop?"

Nathan Lane





I love Nathan Lane.   He is so joyous.  Hakuna Matata and Happy Birthday. 


Happy Birthday to everyone today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment